Hop Aboard Your Next Adventure
If you want to go on an actual holiday where you will do absolutely nothing but eat, drink, sleep and enjoy endless entertainment, then all-inclusive Australian cruises are one of the best things you can do to recharge and get spoiled to death.
All luxury cruises offer all-inclusive packages where the cost of the cruise includes all meals, all onboard entertainment and all hotel fees when stopping over on one of the longer cruises. Often the only thing you need to take some money with is your drinks from the bar. Everything else is included in the package price.
The cruise ships are like small, compact cities, with every imaginable form of entertainment and retail. There is a hair salon, a casino, shops, outdoor swimming pools on the deck, a disco, a small theatre with live shows and much more. As per tradition, there is always one evening where you get to dress to the nines for the captain’s dinner, and there are on-board photographers who capture your best moments. You can spend your day lazing at the pool while enjoying cocktails from the bar, show-stopping entertainment in the evenings, heart-racing activities throughout the day and delicious dining all day long.
One of the best cruise liners in the world is the Seven Seas Splendor by Regent Seven Seas, but they sadly do not currently offer any cruises from any of the Australian Ports. Here are some top Australian cruises offering extravagant and affordable cruise deals.
1. Royal Caribbean
Come aboard the Quantum of the Seas or the beautiful Ovation of the Seas ships with amazing all-inclusive deals from Royal Caribbean. Some deals offer up to 60% off for the second guest, up to $150 off, and kids are $19 per day. Prices are according to the accommodation that you select.
Quantum of the Seas sails from Brisbane, and Ovation of the Seas sails from Sydney. Here is a short list of only some of the amazing inclusive cruise packages on offer through Royal Caribbean.
- From Brisbane - 3 Night Sampler Cruise - $399/person – 3 dates – 23 Feb, 17 Nov 2023 & 19 Jan 2024 - 3 day cruise to nowhere and explore Brisbane.
- From Brisbane - 5 Night Queensland Cruise – From $501/person – 2 Dates: 26 Feb 2023 & 22 March 2024 – Day 3 & 4 at Airlie Beach, Queensland.
- From Brisbane - 7 Night Queensland cruise – From $599/person – Mar 3, 2023, & Mar 8, 2024 - Day 3 at Airlie Beach, Queensland and day 4 – 5 at Cairns, Australia
- From Sydney – 3-Night Sampler Cruise – From $629/person – Nov 10, 2023, & Mar 22, 2024 – Two hour stop on day 2 at Eden Australia
- From Sydney – 9 Night South Pacific Cruise – From $649/person – 2 dates – Feb 22 Mar 27, 2023 – Day 4 spent at Mystery Island n Vanuatu for the afternoon, days 5 and 6 at Port Vila Vanuatu and day 7 at Noumea in New Caledonia.
- From Brisbane – 4 Night Queensland Cruise – From $649/person – 10 Mar 2023 - Day 4 spent at Airlie Beach, Queensland.
2. Carnival Cruises
Carnival Cruises also offers great inclusive cruise packages, starting from as little as $295 per person. Whether you decide on a short weekend break-away with a 3-night cruise to nowhere or if you’d like an extended adventure to various destinations for four to nine days, this is a holiday that the whole family can enjoy. If you want to snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, forget about your diet with all the amazing food, or just enjoy doing nothing, Carnival Cruises will meet every one of those needs.
- 3-Day Getaway from only $295/person, leaving from Brisbane and Sydney.
- 4-Day Airlie Beach Cruise from $404/person, leaving from Brisbane and Sydney.
- 4-Day Tangalooma – Moreton Island, leaving from Sydney at R470/person.
- 5-Day Tasmania Cruise at $571, stopping at Port Arthur and Hobart, leaving from Sydney.
- 9-Day South Pacific Cruise from $552/person leaving Sydney and stopping at Mystery Island, Lifou Isle and Noumea.
3. Celebrity Cruises
If you’re looking at taking an extended break filled with luxury and entertainment, then award-winning Celebrity cruises have some great offers aboard the Celebrity Edge cruise liner. All their cruises depart from Sydney in Australia and will take you to destinations like New Zealand, Tasmania, the Great Barrier Reef or a trip around the South Pacific.
- 12 Night cruises to New Zealand, starting at $2060 per person.
- 13 Night cruises to New Zealand, starting at $2881 per person.
- 10 Night cruises to the South Pacific, starting at $1650 per person.
- 10 Night cruises to Great Barrier Reef, starting at $1767 per person.
- 6 Night cruises to Tasmania, starting at $879 per person.
4. Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises brings you the luxurious Grand Princess, a ship that offers one of the most fantastic luxury holidays you’ll ever experience. This cruise liner takes pride in paying attention to every detail on board, offering passengers an experience of a lifetime. You can enjoy a facial or relaxing massage at the spa, indulge in the beautifully presented food in the enormous dining room or browse through the beautiful boutiques. There is also evening entertainment and daytime activities unless you prefer to just laze at one of the swimming pools.
- 2-Day Cruises start as low as $113 per person, leaving from Sydney or Melbourne.
- 3-Day Cruises start at $175 per person, leaving from Sydney or Melbourne.
- There are also 4-, 5- and 7-day cruises from as little as $341 per person with stops at Kangaroo Island, Port Lincoln and Phillip Island.
So, what are you waiting for? There are many unique Australian cruises available to take you away for some fun and relaxation. It's time to depart!